What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roaches elgecko $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Yep you read it right, I'm auctioning off roaches. Up for auction 20 (probably more like 50) Lobster roaches. Most are over one inch long. They all are juicy, tasty and very nutritious. They are wingless, and only breed if temps are over 85f (I think). So you don't have to worry about them escaping and infesting your home, unless you live in Florida or similar climate. They make no noise and have no smell. Once you try roaches you'll never go back to crickets.

OK the bidding starts at $1, US only, and you pay shipping. I'll try to find out the actual shipping costs.
These roaches at this price is a bargin. Here is the going rate.

Prices*

25- 20.00
50- 30.00
100-50.00
200 -85.00

http://www.nyworms.com/lobster_roaches.htm

Please don't everybody bid at once.

Last edited:
Proxy bid for PAK: 1 dollar.

:sneaky:

Ok ok, so proxy bids don't fly... If I win can I have this sent anywhere in the US? :D

(oh, and yes, that one dollar bid stands.)

Sure as long as that somewhere is your house.

First off...*BONK* Opening bid has a $2 minimum Mr. NASC Head of Conservation Who Should Know the Rules. :p

Secondly...*BONK* to Jonathan for proxy bidding for ME...with the wrong opening bid amount.

:rolleyes:

And NO I'm not bidding on the roaches. EWWWW!

You don't have to bid, Jonathan already put in your bid for you.

I already have your address, I may just send you a freebie.

You better not!!!!

Why is this not letting me put in caps?? Those are capital letters up there even if you can't see them!

:offtopic:

HEY no chit chat in the auctions, you should know the rules Miss President.

oh my god, i can just imagine... hey there`s a package in the mail for me..... ARGHHH roaches! funny ;)

When your moderators are the most unruly people on the forum.... perhaps it's time for new moderators? :p

When your moderators are the most unruly people on the forum.... perhaps it's time for new moderators?

Now THAT is funny. :-))

Blokeman...NOT funny.

Ozzy, if you send m one of those things I will kill you.

However...just for the chitchat...I will bid a PROPER $2...and donate them to Jonathan. :)

i was just teasing, that would suck :)

I know. I could send you one just to test the theory of suck-ness. :)

You know this is not a joke listing. I will send the winner the roaches. People do pay good money for these things and I'm hoping the winner will have a use for them.

sahhhhhhhhweet roaches! $3....................................to be donated to PAK

this beating is gonna hurt :D

:cuss::rant::slap: -PAK

Last edited by a moderator:
$5.00

Shipped 5-15-09

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

I did receive the roaches.
They are well hidden from the wife that would kill me if she knew I had them. :-))

lol.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back