What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.inflata "Boiling Spring Lakes" flytraplady5 $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Yesterday I was walking along the lake in the back of my property and I saw a yellow flower sticking up out of the water. I knew it was a bladderwort but I didn't know which one. After I got close enough I noticed it was U.inflata.

So up for bid is a plug of this plant that's growing in the lake behind my house.

US only
Starting bid $1
You pay shipping

l_5e78c96f9a57cb5d28a69d2683f6a9de.jpg

Not the actual plant.

$2

Thank you Dustin for knowing the opening bid. *BONK* on Ozzy. -PAK

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this an invasive?

$4

It is in some states. I know there have been problems with it in Wa. state. I would assume it would be invasive in Or. too.

It's native here in NC,

That makes it all the more cool!

I can put it in my pond. But it'd probably freeze to death...

Jeff if its invasive up here, it wont freeze to death LOL

Yeah, I'm responsible enough to not let it get loose. :p

Oh Bowliin Springs where I saw my first flytraps in the wild.
$8.00

Payment Received.

Waiting for more things to fall into the box. Lois knows what I mean.

Will be shipping Friday.

I want my crockagator and I want it now.LOL

Your crockagator is on the way, along with some other things that fell into the box.

Shipped may 22nd

wooohooo!!!!! always wanted a pet crockagator ever since I lived in MS.
Will it be ready to eat small pieces of chicken ? i'll put it in my water lilly bog and it can feed off the tadpoles.LOLOur post office is ACed so it won't overheat in ther the extra day.LOL

It's not a little crockagator, he probably won't eat tadpoles, you better stock up on deer and goats. He'll be real hungry by the time he gets there. You wouldn't believe how much the PO charged to ship him.

Well, the crockagator arrived today in terrific shape. She's a real beauty!!! ( in My best Steve Irwin imitation)_
only problem was, she was quite hungry after several days in the box. iShe bit off my left thumb while i was opening the box.
Sure glad i am right handed.I never missed a stroke ,jest kept planting away, after i put her into her new swimming pool(bed of my old pick up truck)
I am going to name her Beulah May in honor od my dead truck and I received her in May.
Guess this auction is closed.LOL
LMO

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back