What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus follicularis "Typical" - Maneatingmoo $28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Cephalotus follicularis “Typical” -- if , by typical, you mean, a small rare, attractive Australian plant which lures insects to their ghastly untimely deaths, and is a “contented little clam” with that whole arrangement, then yes.

What’s it going to take to put you with this sexy little plant? Hmm? It looks to be a fine addition anyone's collection, and for only a slightly wishy-washy cause.

Well, can I say it?

It looks good on you, makes you look thinner -- and younger . . .

This is a multi-crown plant, more so than I can readily count with my public school education -- with many small pitchers, growing in a 8.9 cm (3.5”) pot.

Here is a fine opportunity for, perhaps, the slacker novice and oh, so generous benefactor to the NASC to get their hands on this often pricey and sometimes difficult to obtain plant. Shipping -- in its little pot -- will be through insured USPS Priority Mail at auction’s close, at a cost of approximately 8.00.

Unfortunately -- follow the irritating bouncing ball once again -- due to phytosanitary restrictions, shipping is only available to the lower forty-eight states . . .

Opening bid is 10.00 and my e-mail contact is ddentonca@gmail.com

Cephalotus follicularis "Typical"
CF-1.jpg

CF2-1.jpg

Bella,
Got some really nice colors in that plant .... :clap:

$28. I've been wanting a ceph for sooo long now.

I got the plant, so I think this auction can be closed now..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back