What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Ones 9.5" Net Pots for Neps and Orchids ellisonk001 $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on TEN 9.5" NET POTS

9inchnet.jpg

Pot size is 9" square x 6 1/2" deep shown next to a standard 1 gallon nursery pot 6. 5" x 6.5" these mesh pots unlike the 3" ones will likely hold 2 gallons of sphagnum and orchid bark. Use these for your larger highland Neps or top blooming orchids, the slots on the side are not wide enough for Dracula or other pendulous blooms to poke out through the sides or bottom.

I will pay shipping to anyone in the USA only, not priority. These retail for $4.99 each at a nursery who closed down many years ago. You are bidding on 10 dusty but brand new net pots starting for a sawski ($5)...

Shipping only inside the US - sorry!

$5
I love these things.
~Joe

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I checked with my daughter and she said that the pots had arrived after I departed on my business trip. Sorry about the delay.

Regards,

Keith

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back