What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two leaf pullings of the rare and unusual D. muscipula‘Amigurumi’ PlantAKiss $24, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two leaf pullings of the rare and unusual D. muscipula‘Amigurumi’ PlantAKiss $24, pd.

Looking to get in on the newest Venus Flytrap Cultivar available to the public? Besides the one and only available mature adult specimen of Dionaea muscipula ‘Amigurumi’ which is exclusively offered through the NASC auction in a separate listing, this auction for two newly propagated leaf pullings of Dionaea muscipula ‘Amigurumi’ is your perfect chance to obtain this rare and highly desired cultivar for yourself.

Hungry and voracious little guys these pullings also will come with a small sampling of snacks to feed and enhance growth. Measuring 4-5 inches tall these little guys are VERY slow growers but with patience they will reward you with years of carnivorous delight due to their hardy nature and ease of care. For a general description on this new cultivar’s attributes see the separate adult listing: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117679

Pot them up separately or together and enjoy them immediately.

Bidding starts at $5, I cover shipping, can be shipped international
*Note, Legal disclosure said in super fast voice. “This auction is not for live plants but instead crocheted VFT facsimiles and the included insect snacks are foam representations of insects…not live insects”*

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

$20!!!

they are sooo adorable! you're on your own here PAK, good luck!

They ARE cute. :) Leaf pulls. Too funny. You are very creative, A.H.!

$22 he says hiding his face and changing his voice so no one will recongnize him.

Here I was sick and I got outbid!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

$24

will these leaf cuttings rot? ;)

Hmmm i'm not sure if i can root THOSE.... ;)

There is always the possibility of rot, especially with leaf pullings, but this particular variety is relatively free of that concern. Just don't leave standing in water or moist, protect from the elements and they should be completely care-free..although pet and small children damage is still as dangerous to this cultivar as normal VFTs...possibly greater :)

If there is concern about your ability to root these pullings the winner can specify if they want me to "root" these guys before mailing (i.e. adding some thin filaments of brown yarn) or if they are cute enough just the way they are...

Those are so cute, great jb, I wonder what the ICPS would say if you registered it.

Yea, register it as a new cultivar :D then sell it and get rich, and make more of those! Lol,

This item has been paid for, 5-7-09 (the "oddball day). :)

I WON, I WON! I can't wait to get these little guys. :D :D

SO cute...thank you for the great donation. You could make money selling them. :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I've been waiting for these! They are so cute...I haven't stopped laughing. I there is so much detail and character in them, I can tell they took a lot of time and skill. I LOVE them and I think you could make a fortune selling them at CP events. You just can't resist the lil' buggers. Thank you for an usual but awesome donation. That is what spices up the auction. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back