What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia purpurea - Kamiljablo $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a mature Sarracenia purpurea. The plant was originally given to me when much smaller as a S. rosea. Last year's blooms were dark red so it appears that it is not a S. rosea but another purpurea variety.

The plant spent the winter in my unheated garage (along with all of my other Sarrs) so it currently looks quite rough (see pic - penny for scale) but will grow like a weed once the weather starts to warm up. As can be seen from the pic, it definitely needs to be divided and this should yield several large blooming-size divisions.

I plan to ship the plant unpotted & pitchers cut off to minimize shipping costs (although this is negotiable with winner of auction).

I pay shipping.
USA only.
Bidding starts @ $2.

SpurpureaRS.jpg

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Got the OK from Dave >> mailed package Sat via USPS Priority.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back