What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia alata - Big Thicket National Preserve - PAK $30, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Up for bid from PetFlyTrap.com is a mature, flowering division of Sarracenia alata from the Big Thicket National Preserve in Tyler County, Texas. This plant is a descendant of plants which were legally collected under a permit from the National Park Service years ago. How often do you get a chance to have a plant with location information?!?

The plant from which this division will be taken regularly produces beautiful pitchers well over 24 inches tall. Right now the plant has several flower heads which have been pollinated with pollen from other plants from this same site; so you not only get the division...there's a good chance that you'll have a bunch of seeds as well!

Bidding starts a bit high at $12; but PetFlyTrap.com will pay the shipping. That will keep the winner from having to wait for a separate shipping payment to arrive.

Incidentally, there is very little time (read practically none!) for me to surf the Net, so questions posted on this thread may take some time to get replies. If you have pressing questions relating to this item, please e-mail me directly at orders(at)petflytrap.com, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Good Growing!

Mike

I don't want to be a litte alata bidding on this auction so I'll toss in my bid now. :-))

A nep with true location information....and possibly seed to boot.....hmmmmm.....

$30!

Uh...that would be a Sarracenia PAK...not a Nepenthes. If this was a Nepenthes from the BTNP, I'd REALLY have something! LOL

This item has been paid for, 5-7-09 (the "oddball day). :)

THANK YOU for the great donations! Always appreciated!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item shipped 05-16-2009 via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking number 01038555749824911923.

Enjoy, and thanks for supporting NASC, in SOOOOO many ways!

Regards,

Mike

I checked the tracking number and it was delivered. If this is wrong or if there is a problem contact me to take care of it.

Received today (not sure when it actually arrived). Thank you so much Mike for your donations to NASC! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back