What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia 'Imhotep' - Mature flowering division - bpullin $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Up for bid from PetFlyTrap.com is a mature, flowering division of Sarracenia 'Imhotep'. This cultivar was produced by Barry Rice, and is a S. alata x minor hybrid. This particular clone was selected by Barry because it did extremely well for him, even in the dead of summer. We have found it to do extremely well down here in Houston, Texas (USDA Zone 9), where it continuously sends up new pitchers throughout the spring, summer and fall. Most other Sarracenia slow down in the summer here, but not this jewel!

The plant from which this division will be taken regularly produces beautiful pitchers over 12 inches tall. Right now the clump has multiple flower heads, and the division you will get can either include the flower, or I can remove it before shipping...your choice.

Bidding starts at $15; but PetFlyTrap.com will pay the shipping. That will keep the winner from having to wait for a separate shipping payment to arrive.

Incidentally, there is very little time (read practically none!) for me to surf the Net, so questions posted on this thread may take some time to get replies. If you have pressing questions relating to this item, please e-mail me directly at orders(at)petflytrap.com, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Good Growing!

Mike

$15

$ 25

Paid in full 27 April 2009.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I was in contact with sender and item will be sent shortly.

Item shipped 05/16/2009 via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking number 01038555749803940401.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Mike

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Item has not been received. Postal service has been painfully slow with this. I may get it today.

Sure glad they aren't in charge of health care yet. I would have died in the waiting room.

Item received and potted. Thanks Mike.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back