What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT 'Sawtooth' - Ozzy $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Up for bid is this Venus Flytrap 'Sawtooth' (or a better one once I look them over). It will be shipped to the USA only bare root for $5.25.

Starting bid $2.00
PM me with any questions.

Andrew

$12

Payment received.

I'll be sending shipping money soon.

Shipping will be sent this weekend.

Shipping is paid, waiting on Andrew.

Bump

Mark has received the box... Maybe it was empty? What the heck is taking him so long to update this thread?!?!!!! :p

Some of us can't stay home and play with plants all day. Grownups have things called jobs. We have to spend our day there to earn money to buy plants from you. I was at my job providing electricity so you can grow your plants.

I received the monster flytrap along with the great pitcher plants I ordered from Flytrapshop.com. You might be annoying (kind of like a gnat that won't go away and too fast to squish), but you sure can grow some great plants. I have never been disappointed with my orders from you (except maybe that Okee giant you send me that was born with a peanut in it's head). Thanks again.

Plants are already planted and this auction is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back