What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maximilian Sunflower - Helianthus maximilianii - Ozzy $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for grabs are 12 Maximilian Sunflower pups, they are several inches tall. Here is a picture of a mature plant that is flowering: (not mine)

maxisun.jpg

http://www.easywildflowers.com/quality/hel.maxi.htm said:
Helianthus maximiliani, Maximilian Sunflower is an excellent addition to the flower garden with its lance-shaped gray-green foliage and profuse late summer blooms. The 4 inch bright golden yellow flowers in elongated clusters bloom in August and September and are great fresh cut flowers. Maximilian sunflower is easily grown and typically grows 4 to 8 feet in height depending on soil conditions. It likes average soil with medium moisture and full sun and is a useful food source for both birds and butterflies. Plant Maximilian Sunflower as an accent plant in the back border of the flower garden, near a fence row, or in a meadow planting with native prairie grasses.

Bidder will pay for shipping, shipping will cost $8 Priority mail with delivery confermation to make sure your plants get to you and they do not get lost in the mail. Plants will be shipped bareroot

Sorry, USA bidders only!

STARTING BID: $2

$2

Payment received.

I'll be sending shipping money soon.

Shipping will be sent this weekend.

Waiting for Kamiljabo to send me his address.

Bump

Shipping sent.

Bump

Got it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back