What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purple Potatoe Plants - Kamiljablo, $5

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Thats right! Come one, come all!

Purple POTATOES

You are bidding on one Purple Potatoe plant, just beginning to grow. Will be sent in pot, ready to be planted in your veggie bed! Makes AMAZING fries, chips, potaote salad and anything else! Tastes the same as a Russet, but looks much better. Sure to be a crod pleasure!

Starting bid: $2

Buyer pays for shipping, sorry.

how much is shipping? or are you covering? im interested...cause i tried getting purple potatoe seeds before but the person never shipped them...

fixed it. :)

Awww I've been looking for these for a long time too bad i'm in canada.

I could ship to Canadia! :) You'll have to pay a little extra for shipping though.

Do you know the variety?like ALL BLUE(regular) or PURPLE PERUVIAN(fingerling), Is it a french fingerling or a regular?

$10

VOID, not legal to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhoh, this might get pretty high...

This is the "All Blue", and it isnt even close to blue haha. Its just like a Russet, on purple.

Obregon...can you legally ship this plant into Canada?

If this is not legally possible, then you cannot offer to ship this there. I am sorry. :(

PAK,

i have honestly not checked. i was going on assumption. i will check.

Well...there is a reason we don't have many non-US bids. Most of the items cannot be shipped to Canada...except non-plant stuff.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Kamiljablo is the legal winner of this auction. It got murky with Canadian bids.

Back