What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Dew (puteulanus) CPlantaholic $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'll give hints to this mystery dew, but I will not give it's true ID until it is received by the winner. If you can ID this from the description then please don't post it and ruin it for everybody else.

This mystery dew is the same as the other I have up for auction but the puteulanus form is much rarer. The mystery dew's typical height is about 6 inches high. I have seen some as high as about 15 inches. The usual variety is all green. I have seen a black variety but I didn't really like it that much. Native to mountainous areas. This dew is very sticky. If you get it on your skin, your skin will remain sticky until you wash it off.

The mystery dew that you are bidding on is approximately 12 inches high and as big around as an orange.

This is a very typical dew. Not even remotely rare. Remember, this is for charity, so bid accordingly. If this auction gets above $15 I will throw in a D.intermedia from the lake behind my house.

I will pay for shipping
US only

$1

I'm sorry...bid is void Obregon. We have a minimum $2 opening bid which Ozzy forgot to state. Can't fuss too much because I did the same. :embarrassed:

im stupid for forgetting that too!

ill add my void and bladesparks bid to make it up.

$5!

$10
Well, Ozzy- I'm still completely stumped, but this auction isn't nearly high enough, so I'll take a crack at it.

*EDIT- due to the huge lag, it took over 30 seconds for my post to go through. Therefore, I believe my bid was posted too late. I think Jeff is the winner then...*

**EDIT #2- nevermind that last edit, lol. I didn't know that bidding until the 10:00 time stamp was allowed. So I'm 99% sure I won this, but hopefully a mod will say for sure. :)
However, depending on what the heck this plant is, I might have some to share in the near future...***

Last edited:
Payment recieved, but winner has asked that I wait 2 weeks to ship. Will be shipped when winner contacts me.

Still waitining for winner to contact me for shipping.

Winner has contacted me and I'll be shipping friday.

Shipped may 22nd

Enjoy the dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back