What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Drosera prolifera winner BJTS $20

This auction is for two of the D. prolifera plants pictured (your choice of the 4 pictured). Opening bid is $2.

Dproliferamediatest040710RS.jpg

To try something new, I will offer a three month guaranty on the plants. If either of these plants is not alive after 3 months, I will ship the winning bidder 2 additional D. prolifera (not potted). (I only ask that the winner is honest). :-O
Plants will be shipped unpotted in LFS. Runners will not be included.
I pay shipping.
Send questions to:
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

USA only.

$8

$12

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Have sent PM to BJTS - but received no response. He has until June 7 to pay before we go to the next person in line?

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

Package sent Sat am w/ all 4 of the D. prolifera pictured in original listing.

Last edited:
BJTS not responding to PM's requesting confirmation of receipt ..... :scratch:

Back