What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera schizandra - large winner drosera5150 $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drosera schizandra - very large plant. This species is not available very often and when it is, the plants are usually 2-3" or smaller. This plant is growing inside a 5" diameter 'humidity dome', which it's leaves are hitting & curling on all sides (1/4-1/2" curl on each leaf that's hitting as you can see in pic).

If Drosera regia is the king of sundews, D. schizandra could be the queen. The size of the plant, the amount of dew, the area covered by it's leaves & then the incredibly beautiful flowers. While this probably cannot be considered an easy plant by any means, anyone that can provide humid, quasi-highland conditions can successfully grow this plant (imho). If you haven't grown it before, I recommend reading this thread and the embedded links. Propagation is very easy with leaf or root cuttings as well as volunteers.

The plant up for auction (from today):
Dschizandraauction042510RS.jpg

There are a few volunteers popping up - here's one (my apologies for pic quality):
Dschizandraauctionvol1042510RS.jpg

..... and another:
Dschizandraauctionvol2042510RS.jpg

Bidding starts @$10.
I pay shipping.
Send questions to:
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

USA only.

ill start it off at $10.

it will be mine $20

you can only bid in increments of 2$+ once the highest bid is between 20$-49$

good point i forgot pet. ill go $25 instead of $24

Eh, I'll save up my money.

lime, look at what pet posted #13

Let's make it an even 30$

HeyyyaaBaaabaddaablahhblahbadaabadaa(auctioneer impression) do I hear 35?

Yes! I'll go 35 bucks. :)

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back