What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. reniformis - seedgrown winner Clue $32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utricularia reniformis - larger form - seedgrown plant.

In December of 2008, I received a number of very small U. reniformis seedlings from a friend. As usual, I repotted the plants into assorted media. Up for auction is the plant I placed into 100% live LFS. While the plant has grown continuously since repotting, it has also been the slowest growing plant of the group. The other plants, in peat-based media mixes have grown much larger & faster and while some have leaves at least 3" wide, I don't think any have reached their full size yet. Since I don't have the space for a horde of large reniformis, I have kept some in their original 2.5" pots (acting like reniformis bonsai), including this one. The newest leaf is ~3" tall & 1-5/8" wide.
UreniformisLFS042510RS.jpg

While I cannot guarantee it, I suspect that this plant will grow much larger when potted in a large pot in a peat-based media...

Bidding starts @$5.
I pay shipping.
Send questions to:
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

USA only.

$6. :-O

$12! :p

$15

.... I'll try to propagate this one and get it out to the posters here if I can get it....

Dammit Clue!

$16

I'll share as well. ;)

** appreciative whistle **

THAT is a gorgeous plant!

$25

What people will say just to win an auction.....:-))

..... and it worked ... (at least before Swords swooped in)... :0o:

lol

Yeah, I'm done. Fire away, Clue. (If you still want it. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back