What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora chimantensis - winner uphwiz $85/$95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heliamphora chimantensis
HCHIMANTENSIS.jpg

Here is a well-established juvenile division from one of my mature Heliamphora chimantensis plants. This species tends to rapidly spread via its rhizome and is a favorite of mine; often, the divisions begin as juvenile leaves, or a mixture of juvenile and mature -- and this guy is the product of just that. A native of the Chimanta Massif at an altitude of 1900-2100 meters (6233-6889 feet), it enjoys cool nights, plenty of fresh water, and long walks on the beach.

While not a plant for an absolute beginner, there are quite a few on this forum more than happy to walk the winning bidder through any potential crisis.

Bidding begins at 15.00; I'll foot the shipping, and the e-mail contact is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

Unfortunately, this bad boy is limited to the US . . .

$40 for this bad boy ... it will be mine .... :-O

$45 my friend. u gotta get through me first

$55.00

Ill go $ 75.00 please

It's not over until I say it's over ... $80 ... :lac:

OK Ron $ 85.00:oops:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

just knwe ron was there to take charge out bid my self Ha Ha

EDIT by Schloaty - 10:01 pm - sorry, this big missed the mark. Winner is still you, but for less. :scratch:

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

payment made waiting on shipping big bella pm'd me said shipped this week so its in the mail.ill prob get tomorrow

Shipped Monday last . . .

it arrived today and in great condition
thanks big bella for the great plant, and the donation to the cause.:-D

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back