What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grab bag of Sarracenia rhizomes - winner Ozzy $18

Up for auction is a grab bag of 5 sarracenia rhizomes (my bogs are all un tagged but i will help with identification when the plants produce pitchers)

Possibilities include
Sarracenia flava
Sarracenia rubra
Sarracenia leucophylla 'Tarnok'
Sarracenia 'Danas Delight'
Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle'
and Sarracenia purpurea (already identifiable and there will be one in there)
bidding starts at 1$

Winner pays shipping

$15

$18

Auction has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Awaiting shipping payment. I will send soon.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

still waiting for shipping costs..

Oh shoot, I forgot.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Shipping will go out in tomorrows mail.

Shipping sent on the 24th.

Back