What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U. humboldtii plant

This is a small plant from an aerial stolon from one of my larger plants. Plants from these original seedlings have been producing 'paddles' 4-7" high and about 1.5" wide. However, I do not know if this is truly their adult size. For whatever reason, this species is rarely available through domestic suppliers (including eBay). ???

From Barry's faq:
Utricularia humboldtii--One of the relatively easily grown species from the group. This species has two kinds of leaves. The aerial leaves have long petioles and are paddle-shaped and very leathery. The other leaves are aquatic, and are divided into several lobes. It has the largest flowers, and just about the largest bladders and leaves too, of the whole genus. It lives in the urns of large bromeliads (although it can live in other suitably moist sites), including those of the carnivorous Brocchinia species. From time to time, it produces long arcing shoots that apparently seek out new places to live. A fabulous species.
Uhumbocl2RS.jpg

Close-up of growth & bladders around bottom of cup:
Uhumbocl2bladdersRS.jpg

Opening bid = $5
Open to bidders in USA only
I pay shipping
Send questions to:
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

Wow you cam actually see the bladders!

$7

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Received Schloaty's notice of payment. Shipped AM of 5.15.10 :-O

Received on 5/18/2010. Concluded auction.
Mahalo,
MTF

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back