What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NASC Auction Discussion/Request Thread

I would like a beginner archery set, i don't know how many others would be interested but i would like to start that hobby whether it be just for sport or for hunting I don't know. Looking for a bow with a few arrows, i might be able to get my mom to spend a little money :). maybe 40-50lbs. compound, longbow, or another type.

Raised quite a bit so far, don't think we will have a problem reaching past $2000, or even $2500

Also my dad wants a digital camera and is willing to pay for one so if anyone has one, i'd rather see the money go towards a good cause rather to a store/person

i would like to see some more vft's please =)

Another VFT? Ok done.

Does anyone have prickly pear cactus seeds, plants, or cuttings from a cold climate? I might be starting an outdoor cactus garden and that's on my list.

I would like to get ahold of a drosera brevifolia. I am wanting to start a collection of local or at one time local cp's for middle TN.

Some more Nepenthes would be nice... even unrooted cuttings.

I'd like it if some more Canadians would donate some plants(of carnivorous habit). It is great to bid on books and such, but carnivorous plants are what we are all here for! Come on Canada, it's for a great cause!

Alot of good stuff on the last few pages of the auctions, just had to bump a few of them up :-D.

After shopping a bit I noticed a lack of Ping's if anyone has any. I think I only saw 1.

Alot of good stuff on the last few pages of the auctions, just had to bump a few of them up :-D.

After shopping a bit I noticed a lack of Ping's if anyone has any. I think I only saw 1.

LOL, I did that a few days ago. The good news is that I think I am still winning some of them. The bad news is that I am going to have to go check how much exactly I am in for this auction if I decide to bid on anything else!

:)

Ah - stirring the pot .... that's a good thing ... :-O

Looks like Av's heli continues it's ascent into the stratosphere ... wowza. :0o:

Seedgrown Ceph going for only $30 - now that's a crime ... :eek:

We have things with free shipping running around $2-4 and things up to $170, I'd say thats a good range.

I've already been outbid on a few of the items I bumped up about 30m ago :0o:.

Drosera hartmeyorum?

S. 'Mardi Gras'?

U. geminiloba ... :-O (or an adult U. quelchii)

D. regia (pref. 'Big Easy')?

Well I had one of my "no one with pay more than that bids" outbid by $5!

$30 for a VFT, weeeeee.

Is anyone going to list some artwork? A CP painting?

Back