What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NASC Auction Discussion/Request Thread

I have 9:48 eastern time - 12 more minutes - eh?

Yeah.. I posted it and thought the auction ended at noon. Silly me! :-))

Well,
I already lost every auction I tried to get in,
and am already broke!... (so I don't have to wait!)
But, Seems a lot of money was made for the auction,
and I am glad part of it will be going to a very good cause.

Good luck to all with new plants and seeds! :beer:
DO hope they grow well!
It was an interesting auction, and there is always next year!
It's been fun, and seeing all the cool plants was indeed fun!
Take care all!

:water:

Last edited:
Its been officially closed? Right?

:-D

I'm so happy!

:-D

New plants!!!

Yup, it's officially done. Might be a few minutes until things get locked up, but all bids after closing time will be void. So no worries!

Great auction everyone! Thanks to all who donated plants, and a big, fat curse on Hamata for sniping me on that maxima x merriliana that I really wanted. :p

After trying for two years, this is the first time I've walked away with anything!

Did Philcula outbid me on this one? S. flava (all red) x S. flava (red lid) seed: because in my window his post was at 7:01pm which is 10:01 pm.

Got the answer. Thanks Est. Now its time to go party since its just 7pm here. Have a great night everyone! :)

Jag, nope it came in after the time was up, so you're the winner. (see the updated thread title)

I bet you won it Jag ooh what an auction!

Did Philcula outbid me on this one? S. flava (all red) x S. flava (red lid) seed: because in my window his post was at 7:01pm which is 10:01 pm.

If it was at ten or after, then no.

Well - looks like I won nothing! :headwall: ... But since I listed ~18 items, I should free up some decent real estate for other goodies ... :boogie:

To everybody who won stuff - pay up quickly so I can get stuff sent out ... :poke:

Good gosh Ron! You didn't win anything??? Awwwww!

Nevermind

Last edited:
I bet you won it Jag ooh what an auction!

You snipe me out at the last minute of the Auction! LOL. Clever You. Hope we can trade in the future days for S. Adrian x Hurricane seedling. :) Best of luck

Is David (NASC) sending notifications of payment received like last year letting people know it's ok to ship or we have other rules this year? Maybe he is too busy for now.....i can wait but it would be nice to know.

yup he is. i got mine today.

He must be lagging behind because I've gotten shipping from a couple people that I trust and no confirmation as of yet.

Back