What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plug of U. x [alpina x endresii] winner BJTS $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
You know you want this plant *psychotic eyes*

Here you can win a plug of U. x [alpina x endresii] from one of my parent plants pictured below. It's a neat plant with unique flowers. (2 flower stalks for me this year) I grow it in both pure LFS and 50/50 peat perlite (with live sphag top), the peat perlite plant is growing great (mostly under the surface) but didn't flower this year (smaller pot and not established as long as the main plant) Starting bid $1 Shipping is $5 and I'll pay shipping if the bid goes over $25!

My parent plants

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

alpina+x+endresii+_6_.JPG

alpina+x+endresii+_7_.JPG

Last edited:
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Oh, sent and received according to priority delivery confirmation.. So this one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back