What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N x 'Judith Finn' unrooted cutting/ I am Bob $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
My N. x 'Judith Finn' is growing out of control.

I need to trim it.

I will toss the snipped vine in a baggie and ship to the winner! You'll get at least 10 nodes on the vine (will make several cuttings).

I've rooted this plant before pretty reliably, and this would be a great one to get if you've never tried rooting neps before.

Also, it's a very forgiving grower. This is the first nep I ever got, at Home Depot, of all places.

I've broken it, dropped it, rotted its roots entirely off (plan fell OFF, not out of, the pot), sunburned AND exposed it to frost, let it dry out completely (BONE dry), and that's not an entire list of my follies with this guy.

Darn thing is still truckin'!

I pay shipping, US only.

Openning bid: $2

$7
Seven!

Why not, $8

been meaning to get one for a while. $10

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Item has been received. Thank you schloaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back