What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia californica winner theyellowdart $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Darlingtonia californica

P4300126.JPG

P4300128crop.JPG

I just cut this stolon runner from the mother plant today. The pitchers are last year's. The pitchers only get red like that for me in the winter but the plant only gets full sun in the afternoon. It may color up better with more full sun. The mother plant is fully mature and has been producing flowers and the taller, straight adult pitchers for the past two years. Most likely the ancestry of this plant is from a coastal location as it wasn't sold to me as otherwise. New pitchers are just starting to develop.

It's potted in Chillean long fiber sphagnum moss and perlite with a generous topping of live Sphagnum moss from the state of Georgia. I will ship it potted or bare root if requested. You will get the live Sphagnum moss either way. I'd recommend potting in a heavier clay pot. You can drop the plastic pot and all into a clay pot and repot next year if you wish. Darlingtonia can "sulk" over root disturbance. Three inch pot.

US only. Winner pays shipping. Bare root Priority Flat Rate shipping $4.95. Shipping potted should be $5.55 or less, depending on your zip code. Shipping will be combined with other items. PayPal accepted.

Bidding starts at $2.00

$2

Nice little fellah :)

Contacted by winner. Arrangements for shipping made.

Waiting for payment of shipping and confirmation of payment to NASC.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Waiting for confirmation of payment and payment for shipping.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Waiting for confirmation of payment to NASC and for shipment payment.

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

Payment sent to NASC. Shipping money for NaN will be sent out tomorrow.

Still waiting for shipment payment. Not in today's mail.

Still waiting for shipment payment.

I'm really sorry, I've been out of town for a while. I will be sure to have it out tomorrow.

Shipping payment sent out yesterday.

Money received. Will ship Mon or Tues.

Update: Shipping held until July 2nd as per request by yellowdart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back