What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.intermedia With Location Data winner theyellowdart $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Up for bids is one or maybe two D.intermedia plants with location data. Location data is my back yard Boiling Spring Lakes NC.

l_326eb5c40803468ca01bb6090648e254.jpg

Not actual plant

US only
Winner pays $5 shipping or free shipping with a $5 donation to NASC.
Starting Bid $5

Well, I feel sorry for plants that have to live so close to...

Um, $5

$13

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Payment was sent.

Wait, what?
I thought I had 30 days to make the payment...?

Theyellowdart is still the winner of this auction. I don't know why Baylorguy said he paid.

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

Payment sent with $5 donation to the NASC.

Will be shipped on Friday.

I haven't received anything yet. Did you ship the package?

Sorry, I was very busy Friday and forgot to get to the post office.I will get it shipped tomorrow.

Not a problem. I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or something.

Thanks!

Shipped today. I think I made it worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back