What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epiphyllum oxypetalum winner blokeman $1

Sorry Canadians Only.

Up for bid is YOUR option of a cutting of Epiphyllum oxypetalum. If you want it as soon as the auction ends it will be a cutting about the length of your hand OR if want pretty much any size cutting you want I can send you that the first week of September. My larger plants aren't with me for the summer but I'll have them in the fall so you will get any size cutting off of one of those plants.

Winner pays shipping but if it goes over 15 I’ll pay.

Bidding starts at 1 loonie

I bid one honking loonie

Go Habs Go!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Back