What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii "Light Pink Flower" winner BJTS $10

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
Up for auction is four (4) D. burmannii "Light Pink Flower" seedlings, each about a month and a half to two months old.
These are extremely hardy and fast growing plants that set TONS of seed when mature. They will grow twice as fast when regularly fed and have "snap tentacles" that respond very quickly to food. If allowed, it will surely become a beneficial weed in your collection.
This "light pink flower" form always stays a very nice green color, which allows the actual dew on the plant to really show off. (especially in good lighting)

Here's a shotty photobucket image while I wait for Flickr to work. The four largest ones in that pot will go to the winner.
DSC_0417.jpg

Starting bid is $2. I pay shipping.

$6

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I have yet to be contacted by the winner.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

Just browsing back through this as I haven't been on the forums in awhile - but I did ship the items and received no communication if they were ever received.

I apologize for not posting sooner.

Back