What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home-grown Hass avocadoes! / Ozzy $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
Five brand, spanking new, fresh-fallen Hass avocados, grown right here in San Jose, California.

They are still hard when they fall, they fall from about 50 feet up, and come crashing down on anything in their way. I will post a picture of a few great fails later. I'm talking broken buckets, plastic pots, glass jars, even heavy ceramic planters!

I will cover shipping to 10 dollars- expect to pay 10 to 15 more. These brutes are heavy. I will also need to ship them rather fast- once they fall, the clock starts ticking, and they have a week to to be eaten.

Don't let them turn black, that's too ripe! Give it a little squeeze, once you feel a slight give, it's good to go. Try some home-made guacamole, or even just plain with a dollop of mayo. How about a sandwich or burger? The choices are endless!

Bidding starts low, $1!

$5

$8
My wife makes the best guac north of the border.
"There's nothing to is." She says.

Yeah.

$10

bastage.
$12

$14

Auction has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Awaiting shipping payment. I'll send soon.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Shipping has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Auction has been paid for and shipping money has been sent, please update when you plan to ship.

Got em.

Thanks

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back