What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. humboldtii seed grown-small/ Clue $28

As NaN posted in another thread, Glider backed out on someone in the 2008 NASC auction and is listed in the Bad Traders notification area (which needs to be updated to reflect this year's auction). In other words, it's not an accident that Glider is ignoring PMs. ???

Yeah, I'm afraid you have to chalk it up as a donation to the NASC unless David will consider your auction money as counting towards NASC membership. I got burned in the 2007 auction on some Drosera scorpioides. I sent my payment in, give the person offering the item my shipping info and the member hasn't been seen to log on to TerraForums since. I just considered it a donation to the NASC and left it at that.

Don't miss out next year I'm posting my mature male and female N. edwardsiana and N. klossii pairs up on the NASC! LOL

I don't know why people do this, I'm sorry you guys got burned.

Don't miss out next year I'm posting my mature male and female N. edwardsiana and N. klossii pairs up on the NASC! LOL

I don't know why people do this, I'm sorry you guys got burned.

Lol, that'd be too good to be true! (Probably because it is ;))

And Glider got away with theft, too, because he got my $5 for shipping. D:

I contacted glider and linked him to his own post via facebook. He received my messages and answered them as I have let the people concerned in this post know. Anything at this point is a deliberate attempt to not fulfill his end of the bargain. Traders beware...

That's just sick. I would bid on this Utric myself, but I have no money. Well, good luck! Guess it's back down to $26 :( .

It wouldn't matter how much money you have since the auction has been closed for two months. Save your money for next year. If you want to support the NASC now, become a member and/or make a donation.

Two small plants (different clones) were mailed today to keep Clue from bearing the brunt of Glider's dereliction.

They are received today.... and VERY MUCH made up for what Glider never sent. :)

Well Yann, I'd love to see him try and defend himself against theft right now.... ;)

Back