What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea muscipula -- "B52" winner catrus $22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dionaea muscipula cv. "B52"
NASC-B52.jpg

While offered a bit later in the NASC Auction than I would have liked (we had a particularly wet winter in Northern California and everything looked like crap for far too long), here is a nice starter plant of Dionaea muscipula cv. "B52". It is a division from one of my larger plants, whose tissue-culture origin was originally that of Keenh's Carnivores in far-off, exotic British Columbia -- and is a quite vigorous clone. It had been underwater but two weeks ago -- but is now quite happy, growing in the Kali-forn-ia sun.

I will ship this plant bare-root, carefully wrapped in sphagnum moss, on my dime, to the auction winner.

The opening bid is 10.00 and my contact e-mail address is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

Once again -- follow that damned bouncing ball -- the B52 is only available to those in the States . . .

I see your ball, and it bounced higher than ten bucks...

$18

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I am still awaiting a shipping address and confirmation of payment . . .

Last edited:
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Item was shipped on Monday last . . .

Oh yeah she told me she got it today, but I forgot to close.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back