What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea muscipula cv. "Big Mouth" winner Ozzy $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dionaea muscipula cv. "Big Mouth"
BIGMOUTH-1.jpg

While offered a bit later in the NASC Auction than I would have liked (we had a particularly wet winter in Northern California and everything looked like crap for far too long), here is a nice Dionaea muscipula cv. "Big Mouth" -- whose tissue-culture origin was originally that of Keenh's Carnivores in the far-off alien land of British Columbia. It had been underwater with many other plants but two weeks ago, though now looks quite happy and ready for action.

I will ship this plant bare-root, carefully wrapped in sphagnum moss, on my dime, to the auction winner.

The opening bid is 10.00 and my contact e-mail address is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

Once again -- follow that damned bouncing ball -- the "Big Mouth" is only available to those in the States . . .

$20

Auction has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Got it today, Looks great. It's already planted in my front yard.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back