What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera dilatato-petiolaris / RSS $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Opening bid $5.00

My Drosera dilatato-petiolaris is starting to come out of dormancy and it needs divided.

The winning bidder will receive 1 bare-root plant.

Time to get yourself a Petiolaris complex sundew or expand your collection!

I'll pay shipping

U.S. shipping only

Questions: PM me

Picture of plant in full growth.

Ddilatao-petiolaris.jpg

$8

$10 to start

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Plant is shipping tomorrow. Bonus utric added. (IDKID plant - I don't know ID)

dew.jpg

Received them today, and there was this large weed in there!?!?!? I'm assuming thats U. longifolia :) I've added it to the pile. I'm sure it will end up being send out in the fall to the next lucky person only 30 times larger!

Received them today, and there was this large weed in there!?!?!? I'm assuming thats U. longifolia :) I've added it to the pile. I'm sure it will end up being send out in the fall to the next lucky person only 30 times larger!
Plant is shipping tomorrow. Bonus utric added. (IDKID plant - I don't know ID)
May be? Flowers always hit the lights and dried up.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back