What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. 'leah wilkerson' winner Jag $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
That's right. Up for bid is a division of this S. 'leah wilkerson' from Sheila Stewart AKA Catrus.

27740_1268632431927_1113316389_30593684_30215_n.jpg

Tallest pitcher is 33 inches.

US only
Winner pays $5 shipping, or free shipping with a $5 donation to NASC.
Starting bid $25

I'm posting this auction for Sheila.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'll make the first bid, $25

Last edited:
$60

$80

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I have sent the payment and was cleared by Dave. I have contacted Sheila with shipping information but no response.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I mailed it today! I left a pitcher on it but had to fold it twice, just so you could see how tall it was. Let me know when you get it, please!

Catrus: I received the plant today. I planted the plant into a pot ASAP but the roots of the plant when I received it were dried along with the paper towel you wrap it in. The sphagnum moss was still green but was only on the crown of the plant and not in the roots. Hopefully the plant didn't get affected in any way. I will let you know the status in several days to see if it went into shock or not.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back