What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes calculus /DroseraBug $22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Up for bids is a one of kind item.

27740_1267875693009_1113316389_30592120_4574637_n.jpg

This was hand made by Sheila Stewart AKA Catrus.
It's a ceramic Nepenthes.

US shipping is $5 or free shipping with $5 donation to NASC. International shipping may be more.

Bidding starts at $5

I'm posting this Auction on behalf of Sheila.

My new beer mug

$5

$19

made payment

Auction has been paid for. Please update when you plan to ship.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I talked to Catrus last night and she said she will check her PM's very soon.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Sheila told me she shipped it, Please let me know when you get it.

Sheila told me she shipped it, Please let me know when you get it.

Item was shipped over two weeks ago so I'm closing this auction. If there is a problem please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back