What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just when you thought there wouldn't be any...COUNTRY HAM!! / Capslock $20

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Better late than never!! :blush:

Up for bid is the Southern delicacy...Smithfield country ham! :boogie:

Country ham is not like that bland boiled stuff people make sandwiches out of. This is robust, flavorful and...salty (since it is salt cured). Like olives? Capers? Caviar? Then salty ham might be right up your tastebud alley!

It cooks up in just a couple of minutes--pan fry a minute or two per side. You can eat it for breakfast (ham 'n' eggs!) or make a succulent dinner of ham, lima beans, mashed taters and biscuits. Put some honey on your ham biscuit for a sweet and salty combo. (I'm making myself hungry!)

One package of ham consists of 3 nice slabs. And don't throw away the fat--it can be used to flavor anything like vegetables and soups.

AND I'll throw in some other Virginia products like peanuts and...whatever else I might find. :)

Just let me say again...it's salty!

Winner will receive one package of Smithfield country ham. It's cured so its safe to ship and doesn't spoil.

I will pay shipping for the winner of this Southern treat!

-PAK

Better late than never!! :blush:

Up for bid is the Southern delicacy...Smithfield country ham! :boogie:

Country ham is not like that bland boiled stuff people make sandwiches out of. This is robust, flavorful and...salty (since it is salt cured). Like olives? Capers? Caviar? Then salty ham might be right up your tastebud alley!

It cooks up in just a couple of minutes--pan fry a minute or two per side. You can eat it for breakfast (ham 'n' eggs!) or make a succulent dinner of ham, lima beans, mashed taters and biscuits. Put some honey on your ham biscuit for a sweet and salty combo. (I'm making myself hungry!)

One package of ham consists of 3 nice slabs. And don't throw away the fat--it can be used to flavor anything like vegetables and soups.

AND I'll throw in some other Virginia products like peanuts and...whatever else I might find. :)

Just let me say again...it's salty!

Winner will receive one package of Smithfield country ham. It's cured so its safe to ship and doesn't spoil.

I will pay shipping for the winner of this Southern treat!

-PAK

No opening bid? I say $1. This sounds delicious! :-O

Ooops! Geez. You'd think I'd remember to put that. I'm sorry...we have a minimum opening bid of $2. Are you up for that? :)

Ooops! Geez. You'd think I'd remember to put that. I'm sorry...we have a minimum opening bid of $2. Are you up for that? :)

Sure.

$2!

:boogie:

Remembering how good that home grown ham tasted when I was a kid
$5.00

Mmmmm....southern food......
I wonder if the "whatever else I can find" might include some grits..... mmmmm...grits....

$10

Hmmmm....grits. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't like grits. :embarrassed:

I might be arm-twisted into some grits. :) Oh, and I forgot to mention to need to make some red-eye gravy for the ham.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Back