What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid: Iwan. Cross winner allegedhuman $2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
Late addition to the auction. Oops.

The winner of this auction will receive ONE orchid

Iwanagara x Apple Blossom 'Golden Elf'

with four stems, each finished with their blooms. It will grow well like a Cattleya and has a multi-bloomed spike with lightly scented yellow flowers (it's beyond me on how to describe the fragrance). I have no pictures of the plant, sorry. Look up Iwanagara for more information.

Starting bid will be $1. Winner pays $5 for postage.

US only.

Sent in payment to NASC and mailed shipping payment to clue today

Shipping costs received. I am planning to ship 5/22 if paid by then. :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped as of yesterday. I was delayed by an issue, but told Allegedhuman about it and why it took a little while to ship. I hope you enjoy the plant and it gets there quickly! :)

Got the plant yesterday and your description of it in the item listing did not do justice to the awesome plant. Love it.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back