What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Natalensis winner flytraplady5 $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think I'm going to throw in a couple more Drosera Natalensis Plants :D

Winner gets 3 Quarter sized seed grown plants, potted(3"pot) or unpotted, their choice

This is not for the entire pot

Winner Pays shipping

You will get 3 of the largest from this pot
Picture104.jpg

Depending on how high bidding is I might throw in a couple more

Shipping will be no more than $5, maybe if you get it them potted

Starting bid: $1

Payment sent for plants

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Postage payment sent thru Paypal today
LMO

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

plant received in gr8 shape in spite of the USPS attempt at destroying the box
Thanx for offering these nice plants

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back