What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOREVER Thank You membership Intl. bids OK! raccoon city $27

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Here I'll offer a forever membership to the Thank You group. For as long as I'm running the thank you membership you will have it! No expiration. I don't see the feature going away, but I never know what will happen years down the road... And the features always have the possibility of expanding. ;)
Bidding starts at $2
Shipping is free
Available to anyone in the world with a membership to this forum

Valued at $12 a year!

Andrew

See above link for all the details but the current features are:

-Your name in green
-175 MB (183500800 bytes) of upload space where you can upload pictures directly to topics rather than needing to use other hosting services.(That's about 1400 images) You can post up to 20 of these in a single post.
-Quicker refresh rate on the chatbox. Currently registered users get a refresh rate of 20 seconds, but subscribers of this group get a refresh rate of 15 seconds.
-Can PM other thank you members on the chatbox to hold a private chat.
-Open and Close your own threads all over the forums (do NOT open your topic if a mod closes it for moderation reasons. Doing so you will lose your "Thank you" membership immediately.)
-Can store 300 PMs (instead of 75)

Auction has been paid for.

Item has been activated. ENJOY!
Aaaaaaand closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back