What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pygmy Drosera Cthulhu138 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
Well, I bought too many gemmae and have run out of room (again). So, up for auction are two different pygmies in 3" pots, starting at $2.

D.pulchella x nitidula
P4220035.jpg

and D.pulchella Salmon Flower
P4220034.jpg

Winner pays shipping... I'm shipping potted because they don't take well to being unpotted, so PM me for paypal address and I'll send you how much it was after I send. Will likely be between $7-$15 USPS. U.S. only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Paid and shipped weeks ago.. OH oops, didn't ship this one. Working on it with Chthulu138 right now!

Last edited:

For future reference: Miscommunications have been cleared up. All parties involved are allowed to participate in future auctions.

Auction closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back