What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous Plants painted box Ozzy $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
Done in acrylics, not lined on the inside but it's still wood in there so you can glue some felt in if you'd like :p

P4220038.jpg

P4220039.jpg

Bidding starts at $2, winner pays shipping (<$10 USPS for the U.S., outside the country I'm not sure yet, please PM me when you win so I can let you know how much shipping was and you can get my paypal from me).

I can post more pictures if you'd like.. (just ask)

...ok here's some more pictures of the inside and sides and bottom
P4220001.jpg

P4220002.jpg

P4220003.jpg

P4220004.jpg

P4220005.jpg

Last edited:
$2

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to just be a problem with my work computer... Dammit! They should provide me with unrestricted Internet usage!!

Again, 5 bux

$6

Your bid of seven fiddy is a violation of our bidding rules. All bids must be even dollar amounts. So you bid is null and void.

That means I am still winning. :banana2:

Last edited:
That box will be mine Ozzy! $8

$15

Payment has been made and I will contact seller concerning shipping this weekend.

Auction payment has been received. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Item and it's contents have arrived. Don't worry Matt, the roaches were shipped separate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back