What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla 'Schnells Ghost' Ozzy $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for grabs is a small division of S. leucophylla 'Schnells Ghost'. See the red circle below.

If the price gets above $30, the larger growth point directly above the red circle will be included.

schnellsghost.jpg

Winner pays shipping ($6 or so)
US Only
Bidding to start at $2

Note: Schnells Ghost is not anthocyanin free. It does display some red in newer growth (especially in spring when temps are cool) and in damaged or aging pitchers. I received a friendly inquiry asking why this plant has red in it so I just wanted to clarify. If anyone has any questions before bidding, please contact me and I can reveal my source privately if any potential bidder wants to verify its authenticity. I can only verify that I received it as Schnells Ghost but the original source is a well known and trusted (by me) grower.

Last edited:

$30

$35

$45

Payment has been made and I will contact seller concerning shipping this weekend.

Auction payment has been received. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Shipping has been paid.

Got it.

Thank you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back