What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

starter of Utricularia gibba, Hilo, Hawaii Copper 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on: On a starter of Utricularia gibba, Hilo, Hawaii. A healthy clump plant will be selected from the picture below and bare rooted and sent to the winner. These are plants that I have cloned from mother plants that i collected these from a small stream near the Wailuku River in Hilo while doing a weed survey

DSC_00180001_1.jpg

U.S. only please, winner pays shipping (estimated $5 USPS, PM me to get my paypal for shipping), winners of my auctions can combine shipping on multiple auctions, and bidding starts at $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Item was reported to have been shipped more that 3 weeks ago and should have had plenty of time to arrive. Since the winner have not responded it will be assumed that the item arrived and this auction will be closed. If there is a reason that this should not be considered closed, please PM me and I'll reopen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back