What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Dead Fish" Sticker Jimmy 2$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
For legal reasons I can't post what this sticker is for or what it means. It also has a connection to a MAJOR recent world event, but again I can't post an explanation. I will be glad to explain it to anybody thats interested if you send an email asking and you post which auction you're asking about. You should be able to find my email on my profile page.

I can't call this a bumper sticker because I don't know if it is legal for you to put it on your vehicle. Check your state regulations.

This sticker is 4x4 inches.

l.jpg

Auction open to international bidders. Shipping is $2 for USA, may be more for international. I will pay shipping if the winner adds a $2 donation to NASC with their auction payment.

Bidding starts at $2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

I'll ship soon.

Waiting on winner to send me his address.

Still waiting for winner to send me the shipping address.

Will be shipped tomorrow.

Shipped today.

Item was reported to have been shipped more that 2 weeks ago and should have had plenty of time to arrive. Since the winner have not responded it will be assumed that the item arrived and this auction will be closed. If there is a reason that this should not be considered closed, please PM me and I'll reopen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back