What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. minor hybrid bpullin $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a small/medium division of the below plant (center of photo). It looks similar to S. Excellens but it is not S. Excellens. I received it from Pyro a few years ago with a clearly labeled plant tag, but unfortunately I lost it. I do know S. minor and S. leucophylla are involved, but other than that I have not a clue.

This is one of my favorite sarracenia in my collection. The picture doesn't do it justice. Even though it is a NOID, you won't be disappointed.

minorhybridpitcher.jpg

Winner to pay shipping ($6 or so)
US Only
Bidding to start at $2.

$10

$15

Shipping paid

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of. Looks like it has!

Shipping paid 10 May.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Whew! Everything has been shipped. This was the last one. Sorry for the delay.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Plant was received today in excellent condition !!

Thanks Damon.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back