What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This auction is Hot HOT!...Bhut Jolokia hot pepper seedlings that is Droserabug 16$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your mother use a Jalapeno pepper as your first pacifier and wean you straight onto Tabasco sauce at 18 months? Do you use long red cayenne peppers as toothpicks and habaneros as chasers to clean your palette between draughts of fine wine? If so then I’ve got a pepper for YOU! Meet the Bhut Jolokia, a.k.a Ghost Pepper, former title holder of “The World’s Hottest Pepper”. Although the title has been usurped by another, the Bhut Jolokia is still by no means anything to sniffle at…probably because your entire nasal passage and esophageal tract has been incinerated after consumption of this hot pepper.

Measuring in at nearly a million Scoville units this is one pepper that may be too hot for you to handle…that is why instead of just one of these plants you will be getting TWO Bhut Jolokia seedlings. Insanity you say? Insanity? This…is…Terraforums! Rawr, this pepper will kick you in the chest backwards into the waiting open maw of a Venus Flytrap. (Disclaimer: Your mileage may vary, results not typical)

Shown here are two example pepper plants. Smallest plant of the entire bunch shown on the left while average current plant size on the right to estimate the minimum sized plants that will be shipped at end of auction...but they are growing beautifully now so give them the extra time until the auction ends for all the bonus growth and I’ll update the size of plants as auction progresses. Plants will be shipped-as-is in peat pots as seen in photos. Plants will require hardening off before planting because they are currently being grown indoors in a grow tent for that extra-special seedling care.
This awesome offer of two Bhut Jolokia pepper plants including FREE priority shipping paid by me within the United States only is a Terraforums NASC benefit auction exclusive.

Disclaimer: The auction listee or Terraforums management are not responsible for any personal injury which may be incurred by the winning bidder upon consumption, handling or even looking at these peppers (maybe not the looking part but the others are serious concerns…some sources recommend using gloves just when TOUCHING the fruits). This is also the first time I’ve grown these seeds so I cannot personally vouch for the heat of peppers from these seeds but I am hoping they live up to the hype, and hoping my grad student health care policy is sufficient to deal with the fall-out :-(

Starting bid $2. If any questions contact me at allegedhuman @ earthling . net (but without the spaces mind you)

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

auction complete. Thanks.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back