What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your name as a credit in a Green Swamp documentary jonnyq 65$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned in a few posts over the last year that I'm working on a documentary that focuses on North Carolina's Green Swamp...the environment, the plants, and the unfortunate fact that we're losing more and more of this beautiful habitat every year.

The documentary includes footage with Dr. Larry Mellichamp of UNC-Charlotte (one of the co-creators of some wonderful sarracenia hybrids, like Dixie Lace, Ritchie Bell, and Mardi Gras), representatives from the Nature Conservancy, and our own Ozzy!

The project is intended for distribution to libraries and schools around the world, and will hopefully help to fund a much bigger project that will air on TV.

The production is nearing the end of its initial edit and should be ready for review and critique sometime in June.

To the winning bidder of this auction, I will send one DVD copy of that first edit of the film for your review. I'll ask you for comments, criticisms, and input. That advice will be used as the documentary goes into its final edit.

What do you get? Your name will go into the credits as a consultant on the film and you'll get to keep that first copy of the project. If the documentary is eventually packaged for distribution, you'll get the first one.

Bidding starts at $10. I will provide all shipping costs associated with this auction.

Thanks for bidding on this...and all of the listings in this auction. I'm pleased that the proceeds will go to support acquisition of land in the Green Swamp. For those who haven't had the good fortune to see it in person, it is a rare and amazing place. Bid high...bid often! It takes people like us to save places like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
$65

Item has been paid for. Auction Closed.

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back