What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art Commission! *Pic heavy* saturniid $20

For sale is an art commission from moi of your choice. Below are some samples of my work. I work with inks, paint, graphite, watercolor, wax, sculpture, and digital media.
My only rule is no bigger than 12x12 inches.

Boba_Fett_colors_1_by_Seriocomic.jpg

Kirin_esque_by_Seriocomic.png

Dinosaur_by_Seriocomic.png

grargharargh_by_Seriocomic.png

sweater_vest_by_Seriocomic.jpg

199219_1649355589007_1090476359_31399193_115883_n.jpg

Bidding starts at 5 dollars. I'll pay for shipping.

Guys, I think what you've failed to realize is that
THIS IS AN AUCTION! :lol:

I'll start $5

10$.

bid of $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction has been paid for. Free to ship.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Due to the nature of the auction, this item is yet to be shipped.

Back