What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata x minor from Meadowview ozzy $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer, I was able to visit Meadowview and pick up some great plants. In the spirit of Meadowview, I'd like to see these plants continue along the path of sarracenia conservancy by offering a division here of the S. alata x minor that I picked up.

*Disclaimer* I'm 99.9% sure that this is the correct plant, but there is a slight chance that it is a S leucophylla that is also from the same trip to Meadowview. Do not bid if you'll be annoyed if a leuco pops up. This is a small division and I have no idea how large the pitchers will be this season. The main plant was a good 18" or so last year.

I'd love to see future divisions of this used for future sarracenia conservancy auctions, but it'll be your plant and you can do with it as you please.

bid starts at $4

I'll cover shipping

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

I am a little concerned about this one. I beleive there is new growth finally starting on the small division but the division is much smaller than I'd hoped for. I will monitor the progress but I may not feel comfortable sending this one out if it does not pick up on the whole growing thing.

$10

This plant's condition is not what I would consider acceptable to send. Offer retracted at this time.

Auction has been voided and will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back