What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia californica catrus 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Darlingtonia californica stolon offshoot

Pictured below is a Darlingtonia california stolon offshoot still in the pot with the parent plant. It is well rooted and the stolon will be cut prior to shipping. These are last year's pitchers and this offshoot has yet to resume growth this year. These pitchers will start turning brown at that time. The pitchers and "fishtail" remain green for me during the growing season and only turn red as pictured during the winter. You may get different results vs the 4-6 hours of direct sunlight I normally get in my growing area. There is no location data for this plant so likely it is from a "coastal" population.

The largest pitcher is about 4 inches in length. The 25 cent piece is sitting on the growth point of the offshoot in question. The flower bud is on the mother plant in the background.

Winner pays USPS priority mail postage ~$6. US addresses only. Shipping can be combined for winnings of multiple items.

_IGP0396.JPG

Bidding starts at $2.00

Send Private Messages with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Payment to NASC confirmed. Shipping payment received.

Shipped USPS Priority 5/11/11

Last edited:
I received it today. TY so much!!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back