What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home made maple syrup #2 Dexenthes $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Hi all,

Up for auction is 12 oz of Pure, 100% 17 Nash Road, North Salem, NY (that's my address, in case you were wondering) maple syrup. Fresh from this springs sap run, and tasty as ever!

I will pay shipping.

Bidding starts at $10 (That's less than $1 an oz! Come on, guys, this stuff is GOLD!)

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Will try to ship on Monday.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Was this Shipped?

I received a PM from Dex that he received the package, but I don't want to close my own auction item without Dex's confirmation here, or at least a PM to you, Oz. That would be sketchy!

I'll close it. If there is a problem and you are lying, we'll send the heartbreaker to take care of the problem.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back