What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alligator Adventure or Misadventure catrus $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Have you ever wanted to look an alligator eye to eye?

l.jpg

Have you ever wanted to get this close to an alligator?

http://www.myspace.com/video/voodoodancer/alligator/41283538

Have you ever wanted pet a 12 ft gator?

http://www.myspace.com/video/voodoodancer/playing-with-gators/41285978

Have you ever wanted to steal a baby gator from a mad momma?

7030_1245883989941_1314650920_711378_502843_n.jpg

Have you ever wanted to tell a gator a joke just to see if you can make him laugh uncontrollably?

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Have you ever wanted to check to make sure your favorite gator flosses after he eats a turtle?

l.jpg

Have you ever wanted to bet your arm that you are faster than an alligator?

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have got to bid on this auction.

You will get a full day tour through the vft infested swamps of North Carolina. Depending on the time of year (April through October) you will get within touching distance of giant alligators. After a full day of chasing gators, we will strap on our head lights go look for gator eyes in the dark.

n1314650920_363833_4762801.jpg

If you get bored with alligators, we can always catch some cottenmouths.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Opening bid is $35. You will have to pay for your own shipping. Auction is open to international bidders.

I, nor NASC will be held responsible for your injury or death.

Ok now, I know that you just can't wait to place a bid, but please don't everybody bid at once. We don't want to crash the server like we did a few years ago.

Auction has been paid. I'm sure I speak for everybody at TF when I say It's been nice knowing you Sheila and we'll miss you.

Auction closed.
:cry:

I'll pass. I'm too scared. :cry:
Just consider it a donation to the NASC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back